ABOUT BOB C. ROSS MINISTRIES
- Teaching Christians about their Jewish Background.
- Bringing Jews and Christians into to honest dialogue, toward better understanding of each other.
- Bringing Water Purification to a Thirsty World.
- Sharing the Land of Israel, and Teaching on Jesus Jewishness, using today’s multi-media.
- A Vision for our World, and for the Future.
- “Hands on” Mission work on Three Continents.
- A Growing Prayer and Support Team.
- A Forward Focus
- Christ-like Love – Honor and respect for the worth of every person.
- Compassion– Embrace every individual’s physical, emotional, ethical, and personal concerns.
- Education– Commitment to the highest standards of training.
- Integrity– Honesty, justice, and consistency in building relationships.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Come with us on a Study Tour of Israel.
Pray for the publication of filming and materials related to Israel, and the Jewishness of Jesus.
Take an online course and discover the Jewishness of Jesus
Come with us on a Mission Trip… Church groups, or individuals are welcome.
Give as God leads…Partner with us and touch Eternity. Our ministry is a 501-c-3 entity. All gifts are used to the Glory of God. You may designate, or give to our overall ministry fund.
Thanks for your time, and prayerful consideration!
ABOUT OUR SERVANT/DIRECTOR
After pastoring for nearly 50 years, our Servant/Director, Bob Ross, was called in August ‘04 to leave the Prairie Creek Baptist pulpit in Plano, TX, to minister full-time and help enhance the mission work that he and his church had developed over 29 years. Involving Christians in “hands on” mission opportunities is his heart desire.
God has given Bob a deep love for Israel, God’s Land, the Jewish people, and most of all…the Jewishness of our Lord Jesus.
He sees Christians “come alive” when they experience Israel and meet the Jewish Jesus. Lives change when folks leave their old “traditional existence” for “new life” in Christ. The encounter brings renewed, and exciting Biblical study, and challenges to one to walk daily with the Living Lord Jesus. Lives are changed!
Bob attended Lone Oak High School near Paducah, Kentucky. In 1959, He graduated from Georgetown College, in the heart of the Bluegrass country. Immediately he and his new bride, Barbara, departed for a teaching ministry in Israel (’59-’60).
Israel changed their lives. They fell in love with The Land and The People. They traveled the length and breadth of the new nation. They climbed Israel’s mountains, swam her rivers, and lakes, hiked the Biblical highways, and dug her archaeological sites…while Bob photographed everything he could afford to shoot.
Their first son Randy, a “sabra,” was born in Nazareth, Israel. They added a “Cajun,” Mike to their family, while in New Orleans Baptist Seminary. Last came twin girls, Terri and Sherri, “native Texans”, born in Wichita Falls.This original clan, has now added four wonderful “sons/daughters-in-love” and ten “incredible” grandchildren. One, Naomi, is deaf, and was adopted from Ghana.
Israel has been his “study hobby” for nearly fifty years. By adding his intense interest in the Jesus’ Jewish background to the mix…Bob and Barbara have hosted 28 study tours of Israel. For 15 years they taught the Discover Israel Seminar in local churches, and today Bob teaches in seminaries, colleges, and churches, on The Jewishness of Jesus, Israel…Whose Land?, Israel and Prophecy, the Lordship of Christ, and other related subjects.
“The More One Loves the Land, the More they will Love The Book”
Bob’s hobbies are archaeology, Biblical geography, photography, scuba diving, hunting, fishing, gardening, lawn care, and woodwork. Barbara served as an Registered Nurse for 43 years, but today loves raising orchids, reading, handwork, scuba diving, and most of all, grandkiddin’. Their favorite places on planet earth are… First, Israel, followed by Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico’s Yucatan, Cuba, and Eastern and Western Europe. Bob’s photographic collection covers all these places, and much more.
Now, after a 50 year foundation of ministry in local church…Bob and Barb are building on their vast experiences to minister to a world in need. Thus…Bob C. Ross Ministries.
- Bob and Barb lived and served in The Land in ’59-’60.
- Their oldest son, Randy, was born in Nazareth…a “sobra”.
- Israel has been our director’s study hobby for over 50 years.
- Bob has led 28 study tours to The Land, recently twice a year.
- He has developed seminars on the Land of Israel and her history.
- He developed and taught the “Discover Israel” Seminar all over the Southwest, and several foreign countries.
- Presently, he teaches seminars in churches, colleges, and seminaries.
- Bob is filming The Jewishness of Jesus Seminar for public availability. Web subscriptions and online courses will be available.
- His collection of over 50,000 slides, pictures, digital photos, and streaming video, help illustrate his teachings, and writing.